Genadyne gives a new dimension to Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) with the XLR8. A complete wound care system with the smallest and lightest pump. It weighs only 600grams. The pump is supplied with a carry bag. This allows the maximum freedom of movement for your patients during their recovery period and speeds up patient mobilization.
- Weighs less than 21 ounces
- Whisper Quite Operation
- Vibrant easy to read Display
- 40-230mmhg pressure range
- Advanced Alarm System
- Built in Li-ion battery full recharge in 3 hours
- Whisper quiet operation
- Flexible wound dressings
- Intuitive user interface
- Atraumatic wound care protocols
- Enhanced patient mobility
- Foam Kit (available for purchase upon request)
- Canisters (available for purchase upon request)
- Gauze Kits (available for purchase upon request)
The Genadyne XLR8 Wound Pump is delivered “Patient-Ready” to your facility.